Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Network!!!


Ohhh My!! Ohhh My!! 2009 is getting real. What a Great year it has been thus far, we've gained a New President, The Pittsburgh Steelers just won the Superbowl, and I'm getting married in a little over 5 Months I mean it's getting real if it isn't already. For Candace and myself, wedding planning is going great everything seems to be in order, payments are being made, invitations are going out; this wedding stuff is going as smooth as possible. We can give a tremendous amount of credit to Candace's SISTERS, our families; and a host of friends for helping us with this. It is so comforting to be covered and surrounded with so much Love and prayer. No matter what phase we are at in life it is a must that our network consist of a host of people that will encourage, uplift, and strengthen us with truthful words that we need to hear. Not words that we want to hear but words that we need to hear. I'm more than grateful that we have that. To keep this blog short and sweet. I Corinthians 15:33 says "Bad Company corrupts Good Character" If we want to make this year as great as it possible can be, we all need to stay away from "Bad Company" and instead surround ourselves with people that will give us Prophetic words not Pathetic words. We are still about saving lives now! We must remember to be supported with Good Character before we try to save Bad Company. My Network is way better than Verizon. Who's in your Network?

~ Tommy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Right on!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Bro. Ya'll have a great Network, not only because I am in it, but because the one up above it. And unlike Sprint, he never drops calls!

Tommy and Candace said...

Touche...Touche..